All Weather Application
- Quad Flash Liquid Applied Flashing Membrane is a gun grade waterproofing sealant compound designed for use in rough openings of structural walls
- Quad Flash allows for same day installation of windows, doors and other wall assembly components and offers a strong bond to primary window, door and wall sheathing materials
- It can be applied in cold weather as low as 35°F and reaches full cure in as little as 4-6 hours depending on temperature and humidity
- Excellent performance on both vertical or horizontal above grade applications to plywood, OSB, XPS, Aluminum, Coated Aluminum, Galvanized Steel, EPS, Densglass, Concrete & Masonry, Vinyl, Wood, FRP, EPDM and most other building materials
- Quad Flash will stick to damp or dry surfaces and offers superior UV resistance
- May be exposed to weather for up to 12 months without compromising performance
- Will not tear or lose effectiveness when exposed to weather during construction
- Paintable after 2 hours with most latex paints
- For a 20 oz sausage pack 15-17 sq.ft per sausage applied at 12-15 mils
- Size : 20 oz.
- Color : Yellow
- Weight: 2.00 lb.
- UPC: 028756959014
- Manufacturer Part No: 2137033
Share this product with your friends.