Plastic Steel Epoxy
- Plastic Steel/Steel Weld Epoxy is a two part, fast curing, high strength, general purpose epoxy.
- A cold welding compound, when fully cured it can be drilled, threaded, machined, tapped or filed.
- Contains a steel alloy that does not rust.
- WORKS BEST ON: All metals, steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, iron, pewter.. Does not bond to polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.
- USE ON: Household, industrial, automotive and crafts that require a high-strength, high quality bond.
- Can be use to repair cracked housings, cover and cylinder heads, gas tank leaks, radiator leaks, torn keyways, stripped threads, worn pulleys, toys, broken furniture, tools, appliances. Fills holes and voids.
- Tensile Strength: 2,500 psi
- Working Time: 60 Minutes
- (2) 1 oz./56.8 g
- Dark Gray
- Weight: 0.20 lb.
- 12 in a pack
- UPC: 078143523458
- Manufacturer Part No: 52345-12pk